How To Distinguish The Quality Of Transparent LED Screen
1. Identify the wire. More than 90% of the problems in the failure of LED display are caused by the damage of the wire. We can open the outer cover and count the number of cores inside to identify the quality of the wire.
2. Brightness contrast. Transparent led screens need different brightness when used in different positions. For example, when they are installed on glass curtain walls or glass windows, they need to be bright, and pure indoor environments need low brightness. Choosing the right brightness can not only ensure the display effect of the screen body, but also ensure the cost. The higher the brightness, the higher the requirements for transparent screen lamp beads, and the cost is relatively high. We can watch the brightness, and it will be more accurate to measure with a light gun.
3. Watch the display uniformity. When the transparent screen is illuminated with white light, pay attention to observe whether there is any chromatic aberration. Whether there is a color difference is the most critical factor to distinguish the quality, and it is also one of the main reasons for the difference in the quotation of LED transparent screens.
4. Experience the lamp temperature. After the transparent led screen is lit for a period of time, touch the LED lamp beads with your hand, the stability of high temperature is not as good as that of low temperature.
5. Light transmittance. The biggest advantage of the transparent screen is the high light transmittance. After installation, it basically does not affect the indoor lighting and viewing line of sight. The main factor of the light transmittance is the width of the transparent screen PCB, so most transparent led screen manufacturers will guarantee the screen body display effect. At the same time as the quality and quality, try to make the PCB as narrow as possible, which can increase the light transmittance of the screen.
6. Quality of solder joints. The full solder joints prove that the welding process is good, and the high brightness proves that the solder is used well; the serious ones are virtual soldering, which is prone to poor contact and troublesome follow-up maintenance.